Home » EDF2013 Executive Panel on Big Data takes place on 09. April 2013
EDF2013 Executive Panel on Big Data takes place on 09. April 2013
On the first day of the EDF2013 on 09 April 2013 the Executive Panel on Big Data with 6 excellent panelists will take place from 10.00am to 11.00am.
Exploiting big data properly is becoming increasingly essential for the strength and competitiveness of businesses and organizations, and significantly influences the quality of service provided by public and private institutions. In the Executive Panel on Big Data we will explore, with six outstanding speakers, the key issues faced in the process of turning large data into high value.
EDF2013 Executive Panel on Big Data
Day 1 - 09.04. 2013, 10.00am to 11.00pm
- Richard Benjamins, Director of Business Intelligence at Telefonica Digital
- François Bourdoncle, CTO of Exalead
- Gary Evans, CTO of EMC, Ireland
- Michael Gorriz, CIO of Daimler
- Gerhard Kress, Director Strategic IT of Siemens
- Roberto Viola, Deputy Director General of DG Connect, EC
Moderated by: Dieter Fensel, Director of Semantic Technology Institute International
Find all details on this panel here: http://2013.data-forum.eu/edf2013-executive-panel-big-data