EDF2013 Travel Grant
Guidelines for EDF 2013 Travel Grant
We are happy to announce a limited number of travel grants for those wishing to attend EDF 2013. The travel grant is intended to cover flights, accommodation, and travel expenses.
Each travel grant is worth €500 and will be paid after the conference, based on confirmed attendance.
To be eligible for the EDF 2013 Travel Grant:
- the applicant must attend both days of the conference.
- the applicant’s organisation must not be a partner of the EDF 2013
- the applicant’s organisation must be from the European Union.
Priority will be given to SMEs and to applicants from outside Ireland.
- Register for the conference at http://2013.data-forum.eu/news/european-data-forum-2013-call-contribution/registration
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for EDF 2013 Travel Grant’. The email should outline why your SME is interested in attending EDF 2013 and a brief justification that no other funds are available for travel.
The deadline for applications is 22nd Feb 2013, 14:00 CET. Successful applicants will be informed by 1st March 2013.